Hi Rhondda! I’m very excited the weather is starting to warm up and my favorite time of year is here. I love to garden and can’t wait until I can start planting my flowers shortly. I have also seen many residents out walking on the bike paths and enjoying the sunshine.
The home improvement centers were very crowded this past weekend. I would like to remind everyone now that the nice weather is here, as you begin to plan improvements to the outside of your home, please keep in mind the Architectural Rules and Regulations. Please review the guidelines to see if any changes you are planning require prior approval. The committee meets the second Monday of every month to review new requests.
I would also like to remind everyone to review the updated Pool Rules for 2013 included in this Roster (and also included on the Pool Rules and Regulations page of the Web site). The pool opens in several weeks and I know many people are excited about that.
I hope everyone gets out and enjoys the nice weather!Debbie Dainis
Property Manager's Message
Paving and seal coating contracts have been awarded and I am waiting to hear each contractor’s schedule. I will inform you well in advance so you may plan for it. Last year we seal coated and line striped 10 courts with very few cars needing to be towed. I believe one car we towed was because the people went on vacation and forgot their court was to be seal coated.
Once we announce the dates for your court to be closed please remember to mark your calendars so you do not schedule contractors or deliveries to your home. I look forward to another successful project this year.
I followed up on several complaints last month that I think would be beneficial to share with you.
- Trucks parked overnight in the Courts with equipment in the back bed.
- Vehicles Parked in the courts with expired inspection or registration stickers.
- Laundry lines up all the time.
- Auto repair and maintenance.
20. Minor motor vehicle maintenance tasks, such as washing and waxing vehicles, cleaning windshields, vacuuming, replacing windshield wipers, replacing bulbs, touch up painting of scratches, changing flats or jumping batteries may be performed on the Properties, but all debris, including, but limited to, brushes, bottles, boxes, cans, cigarette ashes, clothes, cups, debris, towels, trash, rubbish and sponges must be removed by the owner and deposited in the appropriate trash container as soon as the maintenance task is completed.
It’s nice to see many of you out and about the community enjoying the somewhat warmer weather and the longer daylight hours. I can see many of you taking advantage of the walking/bike path as well. It’s good to hear the children laughing at the playground. I’ve even seen a few of you on the tennis courts too! Before we know it, it will be pool season. The pool is already being prepped!
April’s monthly statements went out on Friday, April 19th. In order to help save money and paper, statements only go out to those who are behind on their dues. I want to thank those of you who make their payments promptly. Remember, any payment not received in the office on or before the 15th of each month will be assessed an $18.00 late fee. Don’t spoil your summer and be denied access to the pool by not having your dues current.
I will be on vacation May 6th-10th. The office will be open on a limited basis during this time. If you need to speak to the Facility Manager, please call and leave a message, he will call to set up a time.
Office Closed - Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day